Applicable for materials like: aluminum, light alloys, nonferrous metals,
brass, bronze, cast iron, synthetic materials, laminated plastics, hardwoods, plastics ect.
For very hard and strong materials, it's recommended to tap the thread
before the installation of the BaerFix insert.
(You can find screw lockings at accessories)
inside thread: UNC 1/2 x 13
Length: 22 mm
External Thread: M 18 x 1,5
1 x HSS spiral drill
1 x BaerFix inserting tool
1 x Adapter Nut
5 x BaerFix self-tapping thread inserts, material: hardened steel, bichromated
+ instruction for use
· BaerFix Dimensions
· BaerFix Technical Information
· Instruction for use (Thread Repair)
- Thread Armour Plating. For material with low shear strenght eg.
aluminum-alloys and magnesium alloys.
- Recovery of rejected items.
- Thread Repair of damaged or worn-out threads.
Use in machine building, electrical, automotive, medical
and aerospace industries.