External Circlips: The most common form of axially fitted circlips for shafts with grooves.
The circlip has a large free diameter and gap width, consequently it fits more tightly into the groove and provides higher and more uniform thrust load capacity. Lugs with holes are provided for rapid fitting or removal with circlip pliers.
Standard material: Carbon Spring Steel - Standard Finish: Phosphate and Oil
Benefits: Cost effective replacement, durable, removable.
1. Printing and precision applications
2. Pharmaceutical and food industry
3. Gearboxes and differentials
4. Light and heavy industrial use
5. General engineering applications
6.Great Quality parts shipped the same day